My Top Three Goals For March
How you doin’, March? Yes, I HAVE been watching every single episode of Friends on Netflix. Also, can I mention how sad I am that Parks & Rec is over? I’m weeping inside. Every character on that show is my spirit animal.
On a happier note, I’m really excited for spring (probably too excited, calm down) even though it’s not official until March 20th. Can you tell how excited I am by the amount of pink and mint in the collage above? Is that mint? Please tell me what color you think that is. Anyway, before I get to my March goals, here’s how my February goals went:
1. Go to bed by 9:30. Umm, guys I failed miserably at this. I think I did it one night. 9:30 may have been a bit unrealistic. I’m going to make an effort to close my laptop by 8pm and see how that works instead.
2. Read 20 pages per day. Yes! I finished The China Study which I highly recommend for anyone interested in nutrition and overall health.
3. Journal every day. Yes! I plan to write every day for the rest of eternity because it really helps me clarify my thoughts and reflect on my emotions.
My Top Three Goals for March
1. Drink green tea instead of coffee. This is going to be difficult. Every time I smell coffee, I want to get a cup. But I’ve noticed that coffee leaves me super dehydrated no matter how much water I drink, and I hate that feeling.
2. Walk on my lunch break. Since I keep eating lunch at my desk and basically spend 8+ hours sitting down, I’ve decided that I will go for a walk every day on my lunch break. I get a 30 minute break, so I will spend 15 minutes eating and 15 minutes walking. I’ll just need to be prepared with an umbrella and a pair of sneakers.
3. Stay offline on Saturdays. No internet and no social media for a whole day. I did this two times in February, and it felt sooo good, so I want to make this a regular thing.
What are your top three goals for March?