My Top Three Goals For April
Where the heck did March go?! I honestly can’t believe how fast time seems to be going lately. Work has been a bit crazy with event stuff, and I’ve found myself not having as much time to write blog posts. Also, I’ve been sucked into watching every single episode of New Girl, despite my not thinking it was funny at first, so that’s where all my free time has gone. How did March go for you? Here’s what went down with my March goals:
1. Drink green tea instead of coffee. I think I had about 6 cups of coffee total in March, so I’d say that’s quite an accomplishment considering I’m used to drinking coffee every day. I felt a lot less dehydrated and I’m pretty sure I slept better too.
2. Walk on my lunch break. Yes! It was so nice to get out of the office and breathe during my lunch break.
3. Stay offline on Saturdays. Ehhh I think I only did this one Saturday of the month. I think I’ll keep trying to do this because any amount of offline time is always good.
My Top Three Goals for April
1. 30 Days of Yoga Challenge. I started doing this 30-day yoga challenge a few days ago, but I’m going to commit to doing the challenge every day for April. I love me some Adriene.
2. Have two blog posts scheduled by Sunday. I’ve been wanting to schedule my blog posts ahead of time for a while now, but I need to set my mind to work and get it done. I’m hoping this will make blogging a lot easier and my posts more consistent. Hooray!
3. Practice piano for 20 minutes every weekday. I taught myself how to (badly) play Comptine D’un Autre Été months and months ago, but I haven’t played since. If I want to play the song well, I know I need to actually practice and hopefully playing consistently will help with that.
What are your goals for April?
Want blissful tips in your inbox?
Sign up for The Blissful Mind email list, and you'll get even more content to help you slow down, de-stress, and add a practical dose of mindfulness into your day!
Welcome, friend! Check your email to confirm your subscription.
Hi, I’m Catherine! I’m the mindset coach and writer behind The Blissful Mind. Whether you’re trying to reduce stress, slow down, or feel more content, I’m here to help make life a little calmer.