My Top Three Goals for June
I know I say this every time, but can you believe we’re already starting another month! It’s almost summer *gasp* What have you guys been up to? Any plans for the summer? Our biggest event of the year at work is finally over, which means it’s a lot quieter in the office and I just feel so much more relaxed. I’m making a serious effort to slow down (there’s a free wallpaper if you click that link!) because I feel like I’ve been moving in double-time lately trying to get so many things done at once – time to take better care of myself! Now let’s see how I did with my goals during the crazy month of May:
1. Turn electronics off by 8:30 pm. Oh man, I failed on this one a bit. My sister came to visit for two weeks and the only time I could hang out with her was after work, so we typically stayed up watching Grey’s Anatomy past 8:30. That being said, I’m going to still try to do this as I think 8:30 is an achievable time for me to stop watching Netflix.
2. Find an apartment. We’ve applied for a place and are actually supposed to hear back from them today, so fingers crossed! I honestly hate the waiting process (I’m so impatient) and I just want to know already! So I may or may not have achieved this goal…solid answer, I know.
3. File all of my stacked-up paperwork. Yassss. It took me like 20 minutes to finally get it done. One goal accomplished this month! Haha.
MY TOP THREE GOALS FOR June
1. Get back into a workout routine. I’ve been working out now and again, but I want to get back into a consistent routine. Now that the weather is a lot nicer in Seattle, I’m going to try running one day, a total body strength workout or yoga the next, and then taking a rest day.
2. Only have one tab open on my computer at a time. I’m currently reading The 4-Hour Workweek, and it’s making me think about how unproductive I am when I’m trying to multi-task. I usually have 10 tabs open at a time, and it creates some major distractions. We’ll see if this is possible!
3. Create a summer bucketlist. Since my bae will be moving here in July, I want to make sure we make the most of the summer! I’m thinking paddleboard yoga, a trip to Portland, and maybe even camping. What do you think I should add to my list?
What are your goals for June? Any plans for the summer?