My Top Three Goals for June
I know I say this every time, but can you believe we’re already starting another month! It’s almost summer *gasp* What have you guys been up to? Any plans for the summer? Our biggest event of the year at work is finally over, which means it’s a lot quieter in the office and I just feel so much more relaxed. I’m making a serious effort to slow down (there’s a free wallpaper if you click that link!) because I feel like I’ve been moving in double-time lately trying to get so many things done at once – time to take better care of myself! Now let’s see how I did with my goals during the crazy month of May:
1. Turn electronics off by 8:30 pm. Oh man, I failed on this one a bit. My sister came to visit for two weeks and the only time I could hang out with her was after work, so we typically stayed up watching Grey’s Anatomy past 8:30. That being said, I’m going to still try to do this as I think 8:30 is an achievable time for me to stop watching Netflix.
2. Find an apartment. We’ve applied for a place and are actually supposed to hear back from them today, so fingers crossed! I honestly hate the waiting process (I’m so impatient) and I just want to know already! So I may or may not have achieved this goal…solid answer, I know.
3. File all of my stacked-up paperwork. Yassss. It took me like 20 minutes to finally get it done. One goal accomplished this month! Haha.
MY TOP THREE GOALS FOR June
1. Get back into a workout routine. I’ve been working out now and again, but I want to get back into a consistent routine. Now that the weather is a lot nicer in Seattle, I’m going to try running one day, a total body strength workout or yoga the next, and then taking a rest day.
2. Only have one tab open on my computer at a time. I’m currently reading The 4-Hour Workweek, and it’s making me think about how unproductive I am when I’m trying to multi-task. I usually have 10 tabs open at a time, and it creates some major distractions. We’ll see if this is possible!
3. Create a summer bucketlist. Since my bae will be moving here in July, I want to make sure we make the most of the summer! I’m thinking paddleboard yoga, a trip to Portland, and maybe even camping. What do you think I should add to my list?
What are your goals for June? Any plans for the summer?
Want blissful tips in your inbox?
Sign up to receive my weekly email every Wednesday!
Welcome, friend! Check your email to confirm your subscription.