Last Updated on
Hello, July! I’m not exactly sure where the other six months of the year have gone – they just keep moving so quickly!
I’m officially moving into my new apartment this weekend, and it will feel so nice to finally have the craziness of that over with! I can’t believe this process has been going on since April. Moving is never a simple task, unless of course you’re Coco who seriously has it down to a tee. Once we get everything decorated, I’ll be sure to post some pictures for you guys to see :D
As for goals, I didn’t do too shabby considering I was distracted most of the time by moving-related stuff. Here’s how my June goals went:
1. Get back into a workout routine. I was doing really well with this one until the past week where it’s been so incredibly hot in Seattle that I didn’t want to move. I plan to keep following my Summer Workout Routine, and now I’ll actually have a mini gym at my apartment complex so I can use that if it’s too hot outside!
2. Only have one tab open on my computer at a time. I’m not going to say I was perfect at this, but any time I noticed I had more than one tab open, I’d find a way to close them. Pocket was a real helper for saving articles to read for later, and I found I was much more productive when I wasn’t flicking between tabs. I do think two tabs is probably a more realistic long-term goal.
3. Create a summer bucketlist. I actually didn’t get round to this one! I know for sure that I want to go to Portland, go hiking, and paddleboarding – so maybe I’ll just keep it at that!
MY TOP THREE GOALS FOR jULY
1. Do the 30-day squat challenge. I’ve never really done one of these targeted challenges before, so I’m kind of excited to give this a go. I’m sure my buns are going to hate me.
2. Meditate every morning. I have been seriously slacking on meditation lately, but I’ve been really needing to calm my thoughts down. I’m going to aim for at least 5 minutes every morning.
3. Hike to Tolmie Peak. Umm hello, this view looks incredible. There are so many great places to hike in Washington, and this one looks like a must!
What are your goals for July? Any vacation plans?