Last Updated on May 5, 2022
Hello, lovelies! And hello, May! It’s my birthday month (which I actually sort of forgot about until now) and I’ll be turning a whopping 24 years old on the 27th. Also, I just googled ’24 years old’ because I didn’t know if that needed hyphens, and I actually found some rather intriguing articles:
- How should a 24-year-old invest time?
- What advice would you give to your 24 year old self?
- Why are men so obsessed with 24-year-old women?
Looks like I have some serious reading to do ;) Anyway, there’s lots going on for me in May, like trying to find an apartment, helping with a huge event for work, and my sister is coming to visit for two weeks, so I better get workin’ on these goals.
1. 30 Days of Yoga Challenge. Yes yes yes! I feel like I love yoga and Adriene even more than I did already, if that’s even possible. I highly recommend this challenge for anyone, beginners and experts!
2. Have two blog posts scheduled by Sunday. I sortttt of did this one. I had at least two posts drafted by Sunday, which I feel is a step in the right direction and made blogging a lot more manageable. At least now I have a more streamlined process!
3. Practice piano for 20 minutes every week day. I think I got a bit too ambitious with this goal, so I changed it to 3x a week for 15 minutes. And I did it! I don’t know if I’m any better, but at least I tried!
MY TOP THREE GOALS FOR MAY
1. Turn electronics off by 8:30 pm. I am absolutely terrible at resisting the ‘next episode’ button on Netflix (still watching Friends btw) so I end up going to bed way later than I planned. If I can turn my laptop off by 8:30, I feel like I’m setting myself up for a longer night of sleep.
2. Find an apartment. My boyfriend and I are moving in together at the end of June! Hooray! He’s currently in LA and will be moving up to the Seattle area, so it’s my job to find an apartment for us. Wish me luck :D
3. File all of my stacked-up paperwork. Could a goal get any more boring? I’ve had all of these work papers stacked up for months, and I just need to file them once and for all.
What are your goals for April? If you want some help achieving your goals, check out this post!